Saturday 5 July 2014

Quintet Of Radiance Award

I take this opportunity to thank my blogger buddy crimson curls for nominating me!!
The rules
Display the logo on your post
Thank the blogger who nominated you
Using the alphabets, describe yourself
Nominate atleast a few bloggers

DESCRIBING ME

A-aimless
B-bipolar
C-cute
D-dirty
E-electrifying ( i might just give you a shock)
F-fascinating
G-giant nose
H-head blabberer
I-introvert
J-jasoos
K-kitty lover
L-lazy
M-mad
N-naive
O-obsessed
P-polite
Q-quintessential dreamer
R-radiant ( thanks to my new beauty cream!)
S-shy
T-thinker
U-utopian dweller
V-vengeful
W-witty
X-x......clueless
Y-yipeee (thats my fav noodles)
Z-zombie ( when i have nothing better to do, i stare blankly at people more like a zombie)

I nominate the following bloggers


the shameless blogger

mirage
the solitary writer
life as it is
cloud nine



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you've got here on this post.

    I am coming back to your blog for more soon.

    My web blog lasertest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks

    Review my homepage ... lasertest

    ReplyDelete

♥~♥~♥~♥ THANKS FOR DROPPING BY ♥~♥~♥~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...